Quimper Bretagne Occidentale helps companies to establish themselves and achieve long term growth in the area!
- 40 hectares of land are available within the various activity zones of the conglomeration.
- 2 business incubators, one dedicated to innovation, a business centre and numerous start-up workshops.
- Help finding premises in the private sector.
Assistance with finding grants and subsidies.
Financing of your projects, particularly within the framework of competitiveness.
- with investors and local authorities, as well as with local participants (technical centres, science park, consular chambers), to facilitate the project.
- with investors and local communities.
At every stage of your project Quimper Bretagne Occidentale can intervene to help bring it to term.
The Economic Department informs and assists
Hôtel de Ville et d'Agglomération
44, place Saint-Corentin - CS 26004 - 29107 Quimper cedex
Director: Laurent Bruchon - Secretary: tel. 02 98 98 87 83 - email@example.com